9.18.2011

Weekend Walk

I came home this weekend again; I usually come home for my brother. We have a very love-hate relationship...he's just an aggressive kid and most of our conversations end up in fist fights, but I am planning on changing that because being alone at college made me realized how much I love my brother. He may not return the feeling because he's too busy being a boy and he probably hates his nagging sister for coming back.



Anyway, we went for a walk on Saturday and he only came because I promised to drive him to the ice cream place later in the evening. (That didn't exactly work out because of a change of plans, but I really did mean I would drive him when I said it). We saw some crazy mushrooms that were sprouting hairs and rotting and such.





Hat -- some random store at the mall; Sweater -- Zara; Dress -- H&M; Boots --?; Bag -- gifted
SHARE:

1 comment

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig