9.12.2011

Little Roses


So this weekend's shopping trip was a great success. I got so many things, and for sooo cheap too! And I do not like to wait before I wear new clothes, so I threw everything on. I think I got a lot of the things on my Fall Shopping List. The floral tops, and my combat boots were of the highest priority, so I'm glad I got those crossed off.


It was picture day today, so I wore my hair down or else I would have done a messy side bun. The back being my main reason. It's so pretty, but with my long hair out, it went unnoticed. Speaking of picture day, I will once again have the worst picture in the yearbook. Ahh this is like the tenth year in a row!


On the up side, I think high school is getting better (really hope I didn't jinx anything). I am making new friends, and I am starting to actually like my classes. Just today, my interior decorating teacher (also the fashion merchandising and retailing) was telling us about classes that you can take at F.I.T. I told her I was actually really considering about doing one of them, and she gave me the little booklet to take home! I'm like amazed with the courses they offer, and I pray to god that I will be able to take at least one.



There was this cute little bench/stool in my backyard, so I was like why not take the pictures there. After digging out the tripod from the depths of the basement (not really), I took them. It was really fun, as weird as that may sound. I was like running around like crazy, and by time I finished, I was sweating like a pig. Still...it was fun!

-Violet
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig