9.14.2011

tomorrow never comes


This was supposed to be my first day outfit, but I liked my actual first day one a lot better. I kept telling myself that I would wear this tomorrow, but you know what they say: tomorrow never comes. Honestly, I wasn't even going to wear it today, but my other outfit was a horrible, so I finally wore this. The dress is not as unflattering as it seems. I think I was just standing in an odd angle, or something.


The original plan was to wear a thicker, black belt with this dress, but it didn't look as good as this one. Yes, I cut the cardigan to make it shorter, and yes I do know that I did not finish the edges. Ahh I feel so bad about that! I had no time though, so I was like whatever and just wore it. Have to finish that soon!


So school today was ok I guess. My teachers are still crazy strict, and I have so much work (reason I'm posting so late). I really hope I get the hang of this soon! Gotta go back to some work now!

-Violet
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig