9.14.2011

shallow as a shower

I really have gotten quite self-piteous and narcissistic lately. I have never felt so mean or cruel before. I say people judge me, but I think I'm just the judgmental one. I have to go on a self-cleansing journey. Maybe try to find Nirvana.

---------

These photos were taken all over college--on two different campuses actually. It was a beautiful day, but awfully humid. I feel so gross and sticky all over.








hair bow -- diy; necklace -- diy; bracelets -- all gifted; shoes -- ?; dress -- macy's; sunglasses -- H&M

Well I better run off to Chem now. I've got a busy night ahead of me; right after chem I have to run to a literature and art magazine club meeting and a film club meeting right after that...toodles for now!

-Rose


SHARE:

4 comments

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig