9.13.2011

Toujours Floral


Floral! Floral! Floral! Ahh another FLORAL top! I got this top along with the one I wore yesterday. Ok so I am completely in love with the neck. It has this shoe lace tie (like thing) on it, and it's really cute! Now one of my favorite tops!


So yesterday was picture day, and we got our IDs today. Gonna be completely honest: it is not as bad as the last couple years, but I look soo confused. I just want ONE really good yearbook/ID picture. That is all I ask. You know what would be really cool? If we could submit our own pictures, that way we know it's something at least half way decent.


I was actually supposed to go to a soccer game today. My friend wanted to go, so she asked me if I could go with her. Then we both realized how much homework we have, so it got cancelled. There is another game soon though, so we might go to that one!


On the topic of homework, I feel like the teachers get together and pick one day to make everything due. I have so much due this Thursday and Friday! It's so annoying because most of them are essays, and they usually take me a long time to write. Ugh, wish me luck.

-Violet
SHARE:

2 comments

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig