So today, I went to get a trim because my ends were horrid. I also wanted to grow my hair out, but I figured that I would need to get rid of my split ends so that my hair is healthier and therefore will be motivated to grow. The goal was to let it get long enough to donate, which would let me chop it all off into a short bob or a pixie. I was getting there, and if I had gotten my hair actually trimmed, perhaps by next spring, I would have the required length to donate. But of course, the hair place never understands the word "trim" and instead cuts it all off.
I like it, but I was really hoping to grow it out. And, I like my hair long. Oh well...
The skirt is one of my favorites, being a wrap skirt in baandhni style, but I wish it would sit right on me.
I took a couple other outfit photos at college but never had the chance to post them, so here they are.
The following one is from last Friday, and I was so excited about it, but I had to change out of it for badminton club, which was not exciting at all. In fact, it was frightening. I do not think I'll continue.
I have always wanted to wear socks with pretty heels, and mission accomplished!
The next outfit is from Wednesday, actually, when my Expos professor let us out early (only 20 minutes into the class, which is an hour early!). I wandered around campus for a bit, finding a nice, ant-infested bench that was just perfect to put my camera on (STILL IN NEED OF TRIPOD!). Then I went to our art museum, because I had eight hours to kill, but the lady at the desk said that I had to put my bag in a locker because it was too big. I didn't have a problem with it, so when I went to the lockers, I realized that it needed a quarter. Again, no big deal, so I dug into my bag for my wallet, only to realize I had left it in my other bag that I left in my dorm. My dorm's on a different campus. I felt really silly leaving the museum barely three minutes after I walked in. Perhaps next Wednesday.
My fall plan is getting somewhat fulfilled...
So, my lovelies, what are your plans for this autumn -- style wise? Any particular pieces of clothing you will rock this season? I think I'm going to wear this hat to death, that's for sure! Well, I hope to hear from you in the comments below...toodles for now.
-Rose
I like it, but I was really hoping to grow it out. And, I like my hair long. Oh well...
Top -- Kara; Skirt -- gifted; Flats -- Gap
The skirt is one of my favorites, being a wrap skirt in baandhni style, but I wish it would sit right on me.
I took a couple other outfit photos at college but never had the chance to post them, so here they are.
The following one is from last Friday, and I was so excited about it, but I had to change out of it for badminton club, which was not exciting at all. In fact, it was frightening. I do not think I'll continue.
Hair bow -- diy; Sweater -- f21; Dress -- H&M; Shoes -- Kohl's
I have always wanted to wear socks with pretty heels, and mission accomplished!
The next outfit is from Wednesday, actually, when my Expos professor let us out early (only 20 minutes into the class, which is an hour early!). I wandered around campus for a bit, finding a nice, ant-infested bench that was just perfect to put my camera on (STILL IN NEED OF TRIPOD!). Then I went to our art museum, because I had eight hours to kill, but the lady at the desk said that I had to put my bag in a locker because it was too big. I didn't have a problem with it, so when I went to the lockers, I realized that it needed a quarter. Again, no big deal, so I dug into my bag for my wallet, only to realize I had left it in my other bag that I left in my dorm. My dorm's on a different campus. I felt really silly leaving the museum barely three minutes after I walked in. Perhaps next Wednesday.
Hat -- random store from mall; Sweater -- Kohl's; Skirt -- H&M; Tights -- Billito; Shoes -- Marshall's
My fall plan is getting somewhat fulfilled...
So, my lovelies, what are your plans for this autumn -- style wise? Any particular pieces of clothing you will rock this season? I think I'm going to wear this hat to death, that's for sure! Well, I hope to hear from you in the comments below...toodles for now.
-Rose
I think that the hair cut looks good, although like you I am in need of heading to the hairdresser to get rid of a few (more like a lot) of split ends.
ReplyDeleteIt's coming into Spring here.. although I do have a couple hats that I want to rock!
Cute skirts! I like the prints.
ReplyDeleteI like your hair.
ReplyDeleteI have no idea what my plans are for this Fall! I'm just going with the flow!
ReplyDeleteWida
Missing Amsie Blog