So today I am going to further express my love for the color purple. I think you can pretty much tell with all the purple stuff I have going on. I'm still trying to decide if it's too much. I have that problem where I just keep adding and adding. Need to learn that somethings less is more.
I do not usually wear this dress, but I didn't have anything else, so I figured why not. School was pretty annoying though. No, it wasn't school exactly, but it was just life in general I guess. What can you do though, life goes on.
I did join Key Club this year, and I'm really excited for it. A bunch of my friends are doing it with me, so hopefully it's fun. I also wanted to join newspaper, but I couldn't find it? That doesn't even make sense, but I did ask around. No one seemed to know though. Ahhh just my luck.
I was just pushing my hair to the side, and it just happened to take the picture at that exact moment. Sigh. Well I was thinking about how cute this outfit would have looked had a how a cute pair of white/cream legwarmers or socks!
-Violet
I love those boots.
ReplyDeletePretty prints indeed so amazing
ReplyDelete