cardigan, Urban Outfitters; top and skirt, f21; shoes, ?
Quick outfit post! I was on my way to class and my friend and I realized that there was an apple tree right outside our dorm building. Perfect opportunity for an outfit snapshot, but I realized too late that the apples were rotting.
Sorry for the poor photo quality. I brought my older camera to college, which isn't the best one out there, and it has its days. Also, my lovely roommate and good friend H took the photo, and she was in a rush too so the shots that had better lighting came out awfully blurry, so I had to stick to the darker, flash-induced snap.
I quite like this outfit...but it isn't exactly sticking to the plan. Oh well, I guess I need to develop that slowly.
But this outfit does adhere to my penchant for pattern mixing...I like quirk. It just started raining, which means I will have to wear my wellies (YAY) and they're polka-dotted too. Hmmm...today is a good day.
-Rose
No comments
Post a Comment