9.15.2011

Stripes and Jingles

This is actually my outfit from Friday, which I didn't have any time to post. I had to run from class to class to involvement fair to home, and halfway through the day, I had to change because it was cold. Of course, right after I changed into a sweater, it got unbelievably sunny and warm.






vest -- diy; top -- f21; skirt -- yesstyle; sandals -- Kohl's

Well, I always have the worst luck trying to take pictures. I am from a family that doesn't understand cameras, so we don't have a tripod in the house. So I have to find spots that have little ledges that I can put my tiny camera on (hence, the library). I am a poor college student, so I can't afford a tripod...or a nicer camera for that matter. So, excuse the terrible photos. I try, though. I really do.

Also excuse the frizz monster that is my hair. 

By the way, does the vest ring a bell?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig