9.07.2011

Amidst the Mist


It's been awfully cold all week. And rainy. And I absolutely love it! I have this inexplicable love for all things and places rainy, hence my ideal vacation spots being Seattle and London.


 Sweater, F21; Shorts, Old Navy; Headband, fleamarket; Earrings, octopus necklace, rainboots, bracelet -- gifted.

Taking these photos was quite the experience. I hopped off the bus at my campus, coming from my writing class (which I love, but feel terribly awkward in because no one really talks, I'm always raising my hand, and the professor doesn't seem to like me much), and went a-wandering for a good photo spot. Our campus is really pretty in that clean sort of way, and so I hope to find every possible photo op area possible. Unfortunately, it isn't one for exploring really, since it is so small and has a fairly open layout, which makes me sad...but not too sad. I actually headed directly to the fountain area, which just had to be super crowded with students going from class to class, and took a couple pictures with the self timer. It was awkward, thrilling, bold and kind of strange all at the same time. People were looking at me oddly, probably because I looked like I was smiling into space for 10 seconds (my camera is small), and because my camera was making boing-y noises...

-Rose
SHARE:

1 comment

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig