9.20.2011

I really do need a tripod. And a better camera.

(Scheduled Post)

I was running to Calc this morning but I managed to squeeze in some quick shots of today's outfit.



Shoes -- Kohl's; Skirt and Trench -- F21; Sweater -- Heritage 1981

I really like this outfit...A lot. It really suits my tastes, and I like the monochromatic color scheme too. And, NEW BAG! All time favorite bag, so far. It;s very roomy and very convenient. Not to mention that the floral print and corduroy fabric is super charming.

Screenwriting club later today....running for secretary, woot. But before that, got an Expos paper to write; that should be fun.

I have to run to Bio now, so I'll be back tomorrow! 


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Nice prints,I have a preference for prints,and yeah,it really tells your characters,so tender,so lovely ..perhaps try some bright colors next time..

    Check out my blog if you have the time :D
    romwe-romwe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig