9.27.2011

Plain Tee vs Accessorized Dress


Yesterday I wore this extremely simple outfit which basically consisted of a tee shirt and blue jeans. It was comfortable kind of boring, but I still really like it. I think the belt and shoes pretty much make it, or else it would have been a huge disappointment. The tee is actually my brothers, but I wanted a baggy tee, so I stole it. Oh, I do, do that a lot. Wear my bro's or dad's clothes I mean. Look out for that! 


Ahh my favorite (only) pair of ballet flats. I really need to buy more of these. They are seriously the must have shoes because they work well with anything. My foot is kind of awkward since it's both wide and large, so I have a hard time finding flats that actually fit. 


Today I wore something completely different from yesterday. This is one of my favorite dresses, and I've had this outfit idea in my head for I long time, so I decided to try it. Probably not the best choice for today considering how humid and icky it is, but oh well. 


The tights I bought a long time ago, but never got around to wearing them. I finally did today, and I really liked them. The design on them is so pretty. I thinks that's why I got them. So yeah, yesterday's outfit and today's outfit were practically polar opposites. 

-Violet




SHARE:

2 comments

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig