Ahh high school really sucks, and I refuse to go bad. I don't have any of my friends in any of my classes, and worst of all, I have no one is my lunch. So I'm that loner that sits by herself. Not really I actually have a couple people, but no one that I am really close with.
I really don't want to go back. The only class that I actually like is my Interior Design class. Oh my god, the teacher for that class is INSANE! Like he was asking everyone what their name was (typical first day thing...) then he would making these extremely funny comments on them. When I told him mine, he said it in this really awkward seductive way, and was like "wow that's like....sexy". And I just sat there like ".........". It was so weird! But I loved him.
Oh and I have news! I saw You-Know-Who from 8th grade... Well for those of you that doesn't know it was this guy that I had a pretty big crush on in 8th grade. Anyway, I saw him, and I couldn't have cared less (the fact that I'm mentioning him in the post doesn't count)! Can successfully say I'm over him.
Well at least my outfit was cute today. Yes, I know I'm being completely narcissistic, but ahh I really liked it, and I don't like a lot of my outfits. I'm really proud of this one though 'cause I actually shortened the skirt and everything myself, so yay for me! Don't you think the outfit would have looked so much cuter with a little puff on the shoulders of the blazer?
-Violet
I really don't want to go back. The only class that I actually like is my Interior Design class. Oh my god, the teacher for that class is INSANE! Like he was asking everyone what their name was (typical first day thing...) then he would making these extremely funny comments on them. When I told him mine, he said it in this really awkward seductive way, and was like "wow that's like....sexy". And I just sat there like ".........". It was so weird! But I loved him.
Oh and I have news! I saw You-Know-Who from 8th grade... Well for those of you that doesn't know it was this guy that I had a pretty big crush on in 8th grade. Anyway, I saw him, and I couldn't have cared less (the fact that I'm mentioning him in the post doesn't count)! Can successfully say I'm over him.
Well at least my outfit was cute today. Yes, I know I'm being completely narcissistic, but ahh I really liked it, and I don't like a lot of my outfits. I'm really proud of this one though 'cause I actually shortened the skirt and everything myself, so yay for me! Don't you think the outfit would have looked so much cuter with a little puff on the shoulders of the blazer?
-Violet
lovely blog! I am your newest follower! :D follow me back?
ReplyDeletelove, polly :)
I'm so sorry about your high school experience, I hope things get better. Have you thought about extra-curriculars outside of school? It's a good way to meet like minded people who exists outside of your own HS setting.
ReplyDeleteI like your jacket.
ReplyDeleteIt's ok, high school gets better! Well, I say that but I left after my second year... -__-
ReplyDeleteIt's weird when you have crushes on guys & then move on so fast. I had a crush on this boy once & now he's one of my best friends & could never date him! Silly how it works...