College has been terribly lonely. I am horrid at making friends as of late and I honestly have like one new friend in college. It's awful. All my other friends have like a whole friend circle already.
But my classes are not too bad, although I somewhat dread chem...only because I feel so unintelligent in that class. And my whole life is going to be about chem soon...in six years. Oh my, I'm scared.
In order to take the picture by the fountain, I had to wait for twenty minutes, because hordes of students kept walking through that area. The weather was perfect, yet again; so romantic. Actually, by the area where I took photos yesterday, there are even more little yellow leaves on the wet concrete and it's absolutely gorgeous, even with the cute roly-poly bugs all around.
-Rose
But my classes are not too bad, although I somewhat dread chem...only because I feel so unintelligent in that class. And my whole life is going to be about chem soon...in six years. Oh my, I'm scared.
Sweater-- ?, Dress -- H&M, Boots -- gifted, Headband -- ?, bracelets (L to R) -- diy, AE, flea market, diy
In order to take the picture by the fountain, I had to wait for twenty minutes, because hordes of students kept walking through that area. The weather was perfect, yet again; so romantic. Actually, by the area where I took photos yesterday, there are even more little yellow leaves on the wet concrete and it's absolutely gorgeous, even with the cute roly-poly bugs all around.
-Rose
No comments
Post a Comment