1. Heartbeat -- Annie
2. Breaker -- Deerhunter
2. Breaker -- Deerhunter
3. Multi-Love -- Unknown Mortal Orchestra
4. Pillowtalk -- Zayn
4. Pillowtalk -- Zayn
5. It's All in Vain -- Wet
6. The Sound -- The 1975
7. Telephone -- Most People
8. San Diego -- Hinds
9. Everlasting Arms -- Vampire Weekend
10. Open Your Eyes -- School of Seven Bells
11. Garden -- Hinds
12. Deadwater -- Wet
13. Golden Gal -- Animal Collective
-----------------------
Happy Feb 29!
I usually create playlists for each season, but I will begin curating music monthly, so that I can share them as a part of a new series on this blog. And what better day to kick it off than leap day Monday? Gotta make the most of these extra twenty-four hours, anyway.
Although my leap day Monday started off with an upset stomach and concerning body pains, I'm feeling pretty positive! My expected workload for tonight got cut significantly, and the weather is nice enough for me to just wear my sherpa-lined denim jacket (worn here), on top of some layered sweaters, of course...I get chilly very easily.
In any case, check out the tunes I've been jamming to this past month. Some of them are quite reminiscent of carefree summer days (can you tell I'm over this winter already?), and some are more appropriately mellow. I've been really enjoying Hinds and Wet lately, two new groups for me. I've also rediscovered my love for Animal Collective through their recent singles--"Golden Gal" is my favorite.
What have you been listening to this past month? Feel free to share any recommendations you may have, I love discovering new artists :)
/div>

awesome picks!
ReplyDeleteXO Sahra
Que Sera Sahra
Cool playlist!
ReplyDeletexo, I
www.linandlin.com
Totally going to spend my day listening to this! :D
ReplyDeleteThe Dragonfruit Diaries
Pretty awesome selection here. I'll download some of them onto my phone now haha. thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletexo, Carla
www.carlaviolet.com
Thanks for the recommendations, I'll download and listen to some of these now!
ReplyDeletexo, Carla
www.carlaviolet.com
I love Vampire Weekend! Great playlist.
ReplyDeleteAnika | anikamay.co.uk
Nice, thanks for sharing. :)
ReplyDeletewww.kangkanrabha.com
another great playlist!
ReplyDeletexx
http://thedemeler.com
Oh no, I hope you felt better soon! Thanks for sharing these tunes. The only ones I've heard are by Zayn and Vampire Weekend-- will def be checking the rest of them out soon :)
ReplyDeleteMili
Great Playlist! Love your picks! =)
ReplyDelete- Cielo
Mermaid in Heels</A
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Kangkan :) I hope to continue these posts for the months to come!
ReplyDeleteThey're my favorite! Thanks, Anika!
ReplyDeleteOooh great! Let me know what you think :)
ReplyDeleteYay! I hope you enjoy it! :)
ReplyDeleteI try, thanks so much, Sahra!
ReplyDeleteOh, thank you!!! Glad you like them :)
ReplyDeleteHaha I couldn't forget those two...VW being my fave and Zayn being Zayn...
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoy the others :)
Love pillowtalk by zayn!! x
ReplyDeletehttp://danielpoonvignez.blogspot.hk
Instagram: danielpoonvignez
Heartbeat by Annie. Stealing this from you.
ReplyDeleteAbout to break out some sick dance moves at work and I'm not even ashamed.
JennifHsieh
steal away! :)
ReplyDeleteI have only heard one of these bands. I feel so out of touch with popular music!
ReplyDeletehttp://midwest-muse.net
Pillowtalk got stuck in my head for quite a while!
ReplyDeletewww.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com
* Instagram * Facebook *