3.31.2016

this month in music | march


1. Can't Get Enough Of Myself (feat. B.C.) -- Santigold
2. Water Fountain -- tUnE-yArDs
3. Should Have Known Better -- Sufjan Stevens 
4. Light Up -- Mutemath
5. waves - Tame Impala Remix -- Miguel 
6. Hands To Myself -- Selena Gomez 
7. Barracuda -- John Cale 
8. The Bells -- Lowell 
9. Don't Wanna Be Your Girl -- Wet 
10. Genius of Love -- Tom Tom Club 
11. Yes I'm Changing -- Tame Impala 
12. Water Curses -- Animal Collective 

------------------------

I know, I know...I'm the worst at this. 
I have to keep trying, though. 

Let's say THIS will be the start to more committed blogging...are you tired of me making empty promises yet? Seriously though--the weather is getting warmer, and that might just be enough motivation for me to go out and get back into shooting outfit photos. 

I know that I have also promised some more thoughtful fashion-focused posts, and they're actually in the works. Be proud! 

Blogging is hard y'all; I thought I knew that before but now, I really know. 

For those who care to stick around, check out my March playlist. It starts and ends a little bizarrely but that aptly reflects the course of the last few weeks for me. There's some Tame Impala in there, in honor of me buying tickets to see them in June, and there's a Tame Impala remix of a Miguel song as well, courtesy of Linda and this music post of hers. 

There was no method to this compilation, unlike last month's. February was so dreary, it had me gravitating towards songs that felt like summer. This month, the organization and thought process behind the playlist is much more random. 

Let me know what you think, and tell me what you've been into this month--music or otherwise! 

Thanks for reading :)


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Blogging is way hard. I've recently attempted using an editorial calendar and it was helped me somewhat! I've never heard of Tame Impala before but now I shall go listen :) Thanks for sharing!

    Mili

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig