This is going to be my favorite sweater. It's so comfortable, and I love how its a high-low. I was actually planning on wearing it with a dress, but I thought it would look pretty cool with the pants. Also I was having an extremely lazy day.
I really like outfits like these on lazy days. It still looks so nice and put together, but at the same time, it's sooo comfortable. Although, I have to say these shoes fit really awkwardly. It's the perfect length, but its a little tight on one side. It's not on both shoes either, it's just the left foot. It's the weirdest thing. Don't you hate that?

For Christmas, I made all of my friends bows like this. I kept one for myself. I'm so proud of it! It's like this felt fabric, so it keeps its shape pretty well.
Hope you guys have a great day!
-Violet




love the bow!!
ReplyDeletehttp://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/
i can see why that sweater is your favorite...it looks so WONDERFULLY warm and comfy!
ReplyDeletedash dot dotty
super cute bowtie! and I too love a high low sweater :)
ReplyDeleteMili from call me, Maeby
I love the texture of those pants! :D
ReplyDeletehttp://www.closet-fashionista.com
Your hairbow is my favorite part of this outfit. Such a perfectly cute touch!
ReplyDeletexo
Ashley
Southern (California) Belle
Thanks for your comment!
ReplyDeleteLove your hair bow so much!
-Kati
It's strange 'cause usually the right foot should hurt as it's supposed to be wider than the left...so they say:) You look lovely, your hair is just gorgeous. I am a new follower. That ribbon is my kind of look, I love ribbons, especially polka.dotted ones.
ReplyDeletewww.hungrycaramella.blogspot.com
Your shoes are perfect.
ReplyDeleteThat high-low sweater is adorable. And I love the studs on the shoes! Too bad they don't fit right!
ReplyDeleteI love the high-low hemline. it looks so comfy!
ReplyDeleteChic on the Cheap
Hi dear, great look! I love your sweater and hairstyle! Thx for the nice comment:) Just followed you on gfc and bloglovin/3, kisses chris
ReplyDeleteWell, sorry the shoe hurts, but they look lovely! Thank u for your comment!
ReplyDeleteLovely casual outfit :) I really like your hair bow :)
ReplyDeleteAwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au
What an adorable bow!
ReplyDeleteOn a side note though, I just LOVE your jeans! :)
Trendy Teal
Super cute look. Love the pretty bow <3
ReplyDeletexo
I love your bow! It's perfect with your beautiful hair. Loving your pulled together casual look too :) Heather
ReplyDeleteI love cozy sweaters like that! The hi-lo makes it so much more versatile and fun to wear. What a perfect color on you too-and you have the best accessories! Love that bow you made :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely outfit. Your shoes look amazing.
ReplyDeleteHow fun is that bow? I love outfits like this - super comfy but they also make you feel cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for visiting my blog!
Love the bow!
ReplyDeleteand the high low of the jumper is love
http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
S xx
Your bow is so cute! This sweater probably looks great with pants while it's cold, but would look great with a skater skirt as well! Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I appreciate it!
ReplyDeleteGosh I do love that bow in your hair!!
ReplyDeletexx Aliya
Hill Side Story
cute sweater! looks perfect for the winter
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for your comment!! Would you like to follow each other?? Let us know!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, we like a lot your bow!!
KISSES
http://sharpenstyle.blogspot.com.es/
Comfy and cute! Love the studded loafers!
ReplyDelete- Kaitlyn
Boardwalks & Boulevards
So sweet, I love your sweater :)
ReplyDelete