1.13.2013

Belated Everything

one
I'm always late. It's probably going to be my biggest downfall in the future, but I have no probably admitting to it. I remember giving one of my friends her birthday card three months late. I remember being late to first period every day in ninth grade. So I guess what I'm trying to say is happy late New Years! I'm still in January so I hope I get points for that!

two  
In all honesty though, I have been really busy with school work, but I have made it my New Years resolution to be consistent with this blog. Fashion is so important to me, so I don't want to let go of one of the only outlets I have. Anyway did any of you make any New Years Resolutions. I make them every year but then the third day of the year, I break them all.

three

four

five

My friend got me this dress for my birthday last Tuesday, and I'm already in love with it. It's a floral dress
with pleats; I don't think it could get better!

six

seven

eight

These are officially my new favorite boots. My parents got me them for my birthday also. Actually they got me these in December, but they were kind of expensive, so I told them that it could be my birthday present. They're Michael Kors too, so I have to say I'm completely in love with them!

nine

Hope you guys have a great New Years!

-Violet
SHARE:

21 comments

  1. I have a problem with being late too - I am working on it in 2013! I love the print of this dress.. it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so pretty! Happy belated birthday to you too :)

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, your friend has good style. The pattern on that dress is lovely. I also adore the zipper detailing on those boots--so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore your dress, it suits you so well!
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress!
    Super cute
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hairy is beyond gorgeous and I love that dress! Happy new year Violet!

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha aww, i'm sure you'll get better at sticking with resolutions! and i LOVE this outfit, you pieced it together so well. those pinks are really pretty on you, and i agree, those boots are great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. goodness, your hair is getting SO long! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Better late than never right :) You look really cute!

    xx Mandi
    www.findmeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is such a cute dress! I love the print and colors :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  11. Floral and pleats, the perfect combination in my opinion! Happy belated New Year to you as well :) Also loving the pretty red coat!
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year! And Happy Birthday!
    Love your floral dress - at least you are early with the spring trends, right?
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  13. This dress is super beautiful on you! I am in love with it. I hope you do blog more.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been doing things a little late lately too, like thanking my Grandmas for a xmas card three weeks after xmas... woops!

    Loving your floral dress, it is absolutely gorgeous on you x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really lo that red coat - and your boots are really amazing

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy New Year! I love that dress. Looks gorgeous on you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am a notoriously late person as well. Maybe I should try to resolve that this year too eh? LOL I love your dress! Such pretty pleats and colors! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh I love your coat! You are so beautiful!! I can be late with things too! I'll try and work on that :)
    Britney of Lemonwood and Honey :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. those boots are so awesome. I want them

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig