5.07.2016

this month in music | april



1. Wood -- Rostam
2. Oh No! -- Marina and the Diamonds
3. Fidelity -- Regina Spektor
4. Her Morning Elegance -- Oren Lavie
5. Oxford Comma -- Vampire Wekend 
6. Honestly -- Cartel 
7. Dilemma -- Nelly Kelly 
8. INTERMISSON: fLoWer -- ZAYN
9. Work from Home -- Fifth Harmony 
10. moules frites -- Stromae 
11. Hate It Or Love It -- The Game, 50 Cent
12. The Real Thing -- Phoenix 
13. Snakeskin -- Deerhunter 
14. Graveyard girl -- M83
15. Perth -- Beirut
16. Florida -- The Range 
17. One Dance -- Drake, Whizkid, Kyla

------------------------

This blog should just be dedicated to my monthly playlists...In any case, this playlist is more of a throwback compilation, and features many of my favorite rainy day tunes. If I were able to find the tracks on Spotify, I would have started this off with Beyoncé's "Sorry" from her latest record, and ended it with Prince's "I Would Die 4 U." I do not have much else to say except I hope y'all enjoy this! 


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Oh no! was one of my faaavorite songs when it came out. I've also been loving Sorry which was semi shocking since I'm not really a Beyonce fan. Thanks for all the music recs :D

    Mili | Sharmtoaster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesssss Marina and the Diamonds is the best! And I think Beyonce's new album in general is very different from her previous ones, and Sorry seems universally loved so it's all good :)

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig