6.01.2016

this month in music | may



1. Do You Wanna Hold Me? -- Bow Wow Wow 
2. Scandinavian Crush -- Craft Spells 
3. Easier Said -- Sunflower Bean
4. The Woman That Loves You -- Japanese Breakfast
5. Longing -- Soda Shop
6. Heartbeats -- Jose Gonzalez
7. River -- Ibeyi 
8. Wolves (You Got Me) -- DREAMERS
9. Flamingo -- Kero Kero Bonito 
10. Bros -- Wolf Alice 
11. Dans Un Autre Reve -- Brett
12. Animals -- Baths
13. Never be Like You -- Flume, Kai
14. Company -- Justin Bieber 
15. Panda -- Desiigner

------------------

This year, my semester ended earlier than usual, so summer started pretty much at the beginning of May for me. I created this playlist celebrating the early start to the season, and tried to throw in some of my favorite, hazy, summery tunes. I hope you enjoy! And, please feel free to share your favorite music picks from May -- I love discovering new jams.  

On another note, I promise this is the end of the streak of music posts. A couple outfits have already been, so please keep an eye out for posts on those! I organized my thoughts and ideas for blog posts, and I've got a calendar running so I'm really looking forward to June being a much more productive month. 

I realized I need to take this slowly, month by month, in order to keep this space alive. 

Thanks to those who have stuck around so far! 

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Nice playlist, thanks for sharing. :)

    www.thequirkyminimal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just gave the entire playlist a quick listen, Sampada, and I LOVE it. You're right to call the tracks "hazy." I haven't heard of Kero Kero Bonito before this but, UGH, Flamingo is winning me over!!

    MAY | WWW.THEMAYDEN.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. And on mine is Work by Rihanna, haha obsessed with that song :)
    xx
    http://putitallonme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna be listening to this playlist on repeat!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad, Tamara! Thank you for listening!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't blame you, it's extreeeeemely catchy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you sooooo much, May!!! I am so glad you enjoyed it! Flamingo is such a cute, fun song, it just instantly makes everything happy! And my bloglovin' link should be the little plus sign under my face :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for listening, Kangkan!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great playlist! looks like it's been a while since this last post of yours. hope thing are well and lit at your end!

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig