I posted ONE challenge piece this whole challenge period, but I did have others I just did not post them. So here they are!
The pictures can out kind of bad, but that was kind of expected cause of the horrible lighting in my room. Oh well, I actually had fun with this piece. It is kind of hard to wear given it's awkward length, but I told myself to just forget about that. So, this is what I ending up with. I honestly actually like it because of the mix of patterns.
This outfit is not that exciting. It was college day at school (spirit week). I was not sure if it was college day or not, so I just threw this scarves on. It looked better, but still very simple.
And homecoming was last week! I went and bought my dress the day of. It's very sad that I always do this. Even semi I went to buy my shoes and everything the day before. Anyway this is the dress I found!
The pictures are not that great of course, and there are very few because it took us (my friends and I) forever to get ready. We barely had any time to take pictures. Homecoming in itself was not that amazing. I wish I went with a larger group, it would have been more fun then.
-Violet
The pictures can out kind of bad, but that was kind of expected cause of the horrible lighting in my room. Oh well, I actually had fun with this piece. It is kind of hard to wear given it's awkward length, but I told myself to just forget about that. So, this is what I ending up with. I honestly actually like it because of the mix of patterns.
This outfit is not that exciting. It was college day at school (spirit week). I was not sure if it was college day or not, so I just threw this scarves on. It looked better, but still very simple.
And homecoming was last week! I went and bought my dress the day of. It's very sad that I always do this. Even semi I went to buy my shoes and everything the day before. Anyway this is the dress I found!
The pictures are not that great of course, and there are very few because it took us (my friends and I) forever to get ready. We barely had any time to take pictures. Homecoming in itself was not that amazing. I wish I went with a larger group, it would have been more fun then.
-Violet

Your dress looks lovely.
ReplyDelete