So today was awesome. I had my Expos midterm, hung out with one of my close friends, had some serious confessional chats with the other close friends, and gymmed it up with the floor-mate and new good friend. Friends are awesome. Not to mention, the weather was perfectly cool and rainy. So romantic.
Speaking of romance, here's my horoscope from the college paper:
Gemini -- Today is an 8 (HOW ACCURATE!) A dream may inspire a romance (INTERESTING...considering the last dream that I remember having was one in which I suffocated and killed a drunk stalker). Your friends are there to help (my floor-mate was reading this to me and she wiggled her eyebrows--I just rolled my eyes). Most great innovation is sparked by accident (according to my floor-mate, this is slipping and falling into a hot guy's arms). Consider when confronted by one.
Funny, right?
Anyways...I wore the button skirt from my challenge today, but I don't like it. It doesn't flow...I think I'll try again another day! But hey, that just means I'll be wearing my challenge pieces more often! That's good :)
Excuse the horrid hair as usual. It just wouldn't sit right today! Also, I figured out the issue with the skirt. It is an odd length, so it looks strange with leggings...maybe tights? And, it keeps moving to the side, so it looks lopsided. And, it won't sit right on my waist or hips...it just kinda hangs.
Well, I should go shower...sweaty from the gym and all...and I have chem tonight -- blech!
Bye for now!
-Rose
Speaking of romance, here's my horoscope from the college paper:
Gemini -- Today is an 8 (HOW ACCURATE!) A dream may inspire a romance (INTERESTING...considering the last dream that I remember having was one in which I suffocated and killed a drunk stalker). Your friends are there to help (my floor-mate was reading this to me and she wiggled her eyebrows--I just rolled my eyes). Most great innovation is sparked by accident (according to my floor-mate, this is slipping and falling into a hot guy's arms). Consider when confronted by one.
Funny, right?
Anyways...I wore the button skirt from my challenge today, but I don't like it. It doesn't flow...I think I'll try again another day! But hey, that just means I'll be wearing my challenge pieces more often! That's good :)
Trench -- F21; Top -- UO; Button skirt -- UO; Leggings -- Marshalls; Rainboots -- gifted; Owl Necklace -- f21
Excuse the horrid hair as usual. It just wouldn't sit right today! Also, I figured out the issue with the skirt. It is an odd length, so it looks strange with leggings...maybe tights? And, it keeps moving to the side, so it looks lopsided. And, it won't sit right on my waist or hips...it just kinda hangs.
Well, I should go shower...sweaty from the gym and all...and I have chem tonight -- blech!
Bye for now!
-Rose
I love your skirt.
ReplyDelete