10.14.2011

Complications and Frustrations







 Hat -- random store in mall; Octopus necklace -- gift; Dress -- Marshall's; Tights -- Billito; Shoes -- Marshall's; Earrings (top, bottom) -- Charlotte Russe, gift; Belt -- Dad

This outfit is my favorite this week. Not that I had many good ones to begin with!

------------------------------------------

Today was a fairly good day.
And then dance class comes and ruins everything. I love dance and class, don't get me wrong...it's just that with college and being a non-graduate, I tend to be out of the loop. I never know what's going on because I don't go to class as much, and I always hear about things very last minute.
Tomorrow we have this religious thing for our dance class, where we have to perform certain pieces. The thing is, I don't even know what I'm doing for the show! These are times when I wished that I were a graduate, that I had done my arangetram and could know things...concretely. Then I wouldn't have scheduling issues...and gah. It's just annoying. And actually, I can't even share my issue with anyone and have them fully understand because I am the ONLY college-going non-dance-graduate student so I'm in between two groups. It's hard. I don't know what to do.

I'm so frustrated now.

I think I'll go to bed.

-Rose
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love the hat and the cardigan is just plain adorable =]

    Aditi,
    http://mysartorialsecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig