10.20.2011

Splash of Pink


This is yesterdays outfit, and I'm proud to say that I'm using more and more challenge items! Originally I was going to wear my brown and blue dress/shirt with this, but I it didn't look right. Do you ever get that feeling? Like you put on an outfit, and then when you look at it, it just looks odd? It did for me, so I changes and ended up in this. 


Last year there was such an intense owl necklace craze which is when I bought this: my first owl necklace. Or maybe I bought it before the craze...Not sure, but it's my favorite! 



The challenge piece in my opinion looks very ok. What I hate the most about it, is how its so long in the front, but extremely short in the back. It looks really good at times, but it was not working on this cardigan. 


It was raining like crazy when I took these pictures, and I was soaked (not really) by the time I got back inside the library. I'm at the library like every day now. It's mostly because I have to stay after, but the bus doesn't stop anywhere near my house, so I have to wait at the library for my mom to pick me up. I don't mind though. I get to focus on my homework. Which I should be doing now. 

-Violet 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. The view is awesome! You look cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit and this picture, you look so good, that dress is really cool and the color and shape are perfect, and that cardigan is the perfect touch to this outfit also nice shoes! Your blog is lovely (just saying’) and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig