I always wanted to wear tights with shorts, and today I finally found something that I could actually pair with it. I'm glad I wore them today because it's getting seriously cold out there. The best part about fall is that you can wear practically anything. It's like the perfect season to just try anything you want.
Thank god for half days. I have hardly any work today plus there is absolutely NO CHEM tomorrow! The teacher and I have an extremely hate filled relationship. I honestly have no idea what the hell I did to him, but he is a complete butt hole to me. I'm so thankful that I finally get two days (half days for rest of the week we only have half our classes) away from him.
Soo homecoming is coming up, and I have yet to buy a dress. I do not even know what kind of dress I want, or how I want my hair to look. Ahhh I hate this, and I bought my ticket too, so can't back out now. Any ideas? It's so weird cause it's on a Thursday. Does that even make sense? No it doesn't.
Halloween is coming up guys! I finally decided that I was going to be a "dark princess". It was originally just a regular princess, because I don't remember being one as a kid. The dress I was going to use is a dark purple though, so it isn't exactly a cutesy princess thing which is why I changed it to dark princess. I'm so odd.
-Violet

No comments
Post a Comment