Been busy here and there. Not having a very good weekend...personal issues, dance guilt, etc...But it is snowing, and it looks absolutely gorgeous.
Here are outfits from last Friday and Tuesday.
Here are outfits from last Friday and Tuesday.
Scarf -- Hollister; Sweater -- Aeropostale; Lace top; skirt -- F21; Boots -- Kohls
I really liked this outfit, and man was it warm! Perfect for how chilly it was on Friday. Also, I used another challenge piece! The Lace Top. I really like this top now, I feel it has the perfect blend of cute and sexy to it (with the puffy sleeves and the sheerness, respectively). I think I have two challenge pieces left? But considering how then end of October is almost here, I don't know if I'll be able to get them in for the challenge. One thing is for sure, though, I'm keeping the argyle vest and will try to wear it sometime soon...the lacey black vest, however, probably not. Donations, ftw!
Dress -- F21; Earrings -- Gift; Necklace -- DIY; Boots -- Marshall's; Coat -- Wet Seal
I was trying to channel Laurel from The Lying Game, somewhat...I really like her character and everything she wears. Actually, this outfit is from the day before Diwali, the Hindu festival of lights, and according to my family's culture, we wash our hair and wear new clothes. Unfortunately, my washed hair turned dried to be awful, so I had to put it in a ponytail, and when I did, I was reminded of Laurel's one outfit (see below) and I just conveniently had this dress lying around, so it all worked out. That night we went to a haunted house, and it was such fun. Horrifying, but fun!
![]() |
| Laurel from The Lying Game...(photo courtesy of abcfamily.com) |
That's all folks!
Hope your weekends are great (and not awful like mine..).


Awh, so sorry you had a bad weekend :( There's still Sunday, so I hope things perk up for you!
ReplyDeleteOn a brighter note though, you look so lovely in both of your looks! I especially love that red dress on you. It looks so wonderful with your skin tone! xx
That first outfit looks so cozy.
ReplyDelete