10.04.2011

Indian Beads


My friend gave me this top she got in India, and I love it. It is one of my favorite tops now, but I already wore it with jean so many times that it got really boring. I only recently bought these beige pant, even though I've been looking for a pair for a long time. Anyway I finally found a pair so I thought it would look good with this top.


School was so weird today. I was literally falling asleep in every since class. It was like opposite day too. Every class that I actually enjoy, was so boring, but every class that I usually dread *cough*chem*cough* was actually not that bad. I don't know how I feel about this.


It is unbelievable how heavy these earrings are, but I love them.They are also from India. India has some really pretty stuff in my opinion. Lots of the stuff there are really vintage like. I love those kind of accessories.  


You will be seeing these shoes all winter. They are the most comfortable, warm boots I have ever owned. I don't really like to wear sneakers (although I am looking for a pair of toms) because of my MASSIVE feet. Wearing long boots all the time is boring, so this is a good middle ground. They are short, but they aren't sneaker-y. I love them! 

-Violet
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Those shoesies! They are beautiful. Perfect for Autumn and winter. Can't wait to see other ways to wear them!

    pretty girl x

    hugs (^.^) hope to hear from you *
    amyflyingakite.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your earrings are GORGEOUS. My mom travels a lot and has been to India a few times and everything she brings back from there is always so pretty.

    <3 Rachel
    dress ups and mess ups

    ReplyDelete
  3. your earrings are super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute shoes and pants!


    Dagmara
    http://skippedbreakfast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig