10.19.2011

Bumming Off ft. Owl Vest

Hey guys!

I must confess, I haven't been quite busy enough to say that I didn't have time to post, but I really haven't gotten to posting because of the silly things I have been doing. Nothing academic...more like watching Misfits to NO END (obsessions are bad kids, I advise you not to get addicted to ANYTHING). Anyways, here are the past few outfits.





Top, Vest -- Aeropostale; Skirt, Tights -- F21; Earrings -- gift

I had to take photos of this outfit inside because it was POURING outside. Also, I didn't feel like leaving my room just then...tee hee. Also...CHALLENGE PIECE! I know that the owl vest was a favorite so I thought I should give it a chance. And actually, I like it a lot! But, is it weird that this outfit is giving me wintry vibes? I don't know, I feel like this is something I would wear in the snow...Not to play of course, but for just prancing around. I guess all I need are fluffly legwarmers, over the knee socks, warm boots, and a knit beanie beret thing. Oh, and a scarf. And gloves. And earmuffs. And a cup of some peppermint tea or latte! Mmmmm...I'm really craving all this now!







Jacket -- Marshall's; Cardigan and Tights -- F21; Dress -- Macy's; Heels -- Aerosoles; Earrings -- gift

I really like this outfit. As my friend put it, very fall-y. 
Shout out to Neeta for taking photos for me and putting up with my OH MY GOD PEOPLE ARE EVERYWHERE LET'S JUST CHILL HERE FOR A BIT AND OMG THIS PHOTO IS BLURRY GAH NEETA NO FLASH moments. Love you, girl! And I apologize!



Cardigan -- Old Navy; Top -- Kohl's; Skirt -- somewhere online; Flats -- Gap

I was going to wear this to Barnes & Noble for a study session, but I changed out of it later because my brother was making a fuss. Oh well, still got some wear out of this skirt...it should have been a challenge piece, I don't know why I didn't include it. But I really like how this looks, although my mother kept calling me a grandma. Oh, family.

-Rose

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Looking cute :) follow my blog if you like it ! Kisses

    www.fashionandcookies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfits are lovely :) I LOVE that owl shirt. I'm so impressed with how you've styled it, it is definitely the kind of thing I would love on the hanger but never know how to wear it well! You don't look like a grandma at all!
    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your wellies! & your tights are gorgeous :)

    Jazz xo
    http://cupcakesnsweets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig