Hey guys, so it is HELL WEEK here in my life, thanks to first exams, long papers, dance rehearsals and such, but I promise that this won't be too regular!
It's just that from time to time, I will have to be MIA not only because I'll be bumming off in slobby clothing (not sweats, I promise--at least for day wear), but I'll also be working my butt off to pass my classes. Darn these random exam weeks.
This also means that the Clothing Challenge by lovely Jess will have to be stalled on my part (I have the post partially done, I just have to finish it but I can't really because of random shizcrackers that keep coming up) and maybe Violet's too because she has family over.
So, we will be posting our Clothing Challenge post next week, that will be our official start! I apologize for this yet again, but I'm still working on the whole time management thing...I'm getting there. My procrastination's getting better...or worse...which is it if you aren't procrastinating as much anymore? Better or worse? Well, let's just say I'm doing stuff ahead of time now (THIS IS TOTALLY FOREIGN TO ME!)...so give me a bit and I'll get this whole blogging and managing the rest of my life bit down!
Violet might pop by with some outfit pics, and maybe I will too (they will be super brief and short, that's for sure) but as for the challenge, I want to really work on that...so, next week it is!
While you wait though, please do check out the others that are participating:
I have major insecurities about my legs...and these leggings, I just realized, made them worse ): Oh well, I like the outfit, so TAKE THAT, INSECURITIES! Anyways, wore this on Friday, which happened to be an amazing day. Absolutely awesome.
I think that is all I can say for now, peeps. Got a shiz load of work tonight!
Toodles for now!
-Rose
It's just that from time to time, I will have to be MIA not only because I'll be bumming off in slobby clothing (not sweats, I promise--at least for day wear), but I'll also be working my butt off to pass my classes. Darn these random exam weeks.
This also means that the Clothing Challenge by lovely Jess will have to be stalled on my part (I have the post partially done, I just have to finish it but I can't really because of random shizcrackers that keep coming up) and maybe Violet's too because she has family over.
So, we will be posting our Clothing Challenge post next week, that will be our official start! I apologize for this yet again, but I'm still working on the whole time management thing...I'm getting there. My procrastination's getting better...or worse...which is it if you aren't procrastinating as much anymore? Better or worse? Well, let's just say I'm doing stuff ahead of time now (THIS IS TOTALLY FOREIGN TO ME!)...so give me a bit and I'll get this whole blogging and managing the rest of my life bit down!
Violet might pop by with some outfit pics, and maybe I will too (they will be super brief and short, that's for sure) but as for the challenge, I want to really work on that...so, next week it is!
While you wait though, please do check out the others that are participating:
- Olivia of Brooklyn.Life.Style.
- Isabel of I Fly A Starship
Another blogger named Leah is participating too, but I don't know her blog! Sorry, Leah, but if you are reading this, do let me know what your website is, if you have one :-)
But I won't leave you today without an outfit!
I have major insecurities about my legs...and these leggings, I just realized, made them worse ): Oh well, I like the outfit, so TAKE THAT, INSECURITIES! Anyways, wore this on Friday, which happened to be an amazing day. Absolutely awesome.
I think that is all I can say for now, peeps. Got a shiz load of work tonight!
Toodles for now!
-Rose
I love your shoes. Glad your excited about the challenge.
ReplyDeleteI think your legs look fine :) I love the outfit though
ReplyDeletewww.sugarfilledcloset.com
So much beautiful colors!
ReplyDelete