There is a show coming up in dance, and that means I have all these practices and stuff to go to. Then on top of all of that I have a bunch of school work to do. The worst part though is that I have the attention span of a fruit fly. So I would start doing math then suddenly "Oh look a new message!", or be doing english, then randomly, "Oh look tumblr!", or trying to finish a lab, and "Oh look shiny spoon!". I always do this, then I get so distracted that I just give up on it.
This is why I was studying all by myself at the library, and it helped! I think not having my laptop was what helped the most, but also I think it was because there were so many people. I can't exactly do anything odd (listening to loud music which lead to dancing madly around room), so I had nothing else to do besides focus. Ironically, I'm sitting next to the CDs...
When I put this outfit on this morning, I was thinking about how much of a little kid I looked like. I think it's the hairband, but I'm not sure. It's just something about this whole outfit made me feel like a little girl.
It's brand new! I have this problem where I cannot buy something, and wait a couple days before wearing it. If I buy it, then I can almost guarantee that I will be wearing it the next day. Also, I'm a huge believer in HUGE hairbands. I love them so much, but I only have a couple (other one broke). *tear*
I lurve prints. Seriously I have posted so many pictures with floral in it. Out of all my floral tops, this one has to be my favorite mainly because of it's multiple prints. It's still one top, but with three different patterns on it. That to me is awesome. I have a really hard time mixing patterns and what not, so if someone does it will, I'm in awe.
Ahhh I should be getting ready for dance!
-Violet
No comments
Post a Comment