Every Saturday I have to tutor this little kid at the library. I usually wear something like a plain-tee and jeans or sweats, but today I felt like dressing up. Even though I just very recently bought this top, it's already on it's way to becoming one of my all time favorites.
I'm trying to find different ways to wear it, but I can't seem to think of anything. Leggings might look good, but I'm not too sure. I want to try it with a pencil skirt or something like that, but that would mean I have to find one.
The weather here is so bipolar. Yesterday I was freezing, then today it's so nice. Ahh it's driving me crazyyy. I just want on constant state of weather. I hate having to switch between sandals and boots. It confuses me. I really like this sandals though. I saddens me that this might be one of the few time I will be able to wear them again for a while.
Which one did you guys like better? I wish they didn't look so similar.
-Violet

LOVE the pattern on your blouse, very pretty and very summery :D
ReplyDelete-Laura xx
http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com
You are so beautiful and that top looks utterly fantastic on you! I must say I love the pairing of this top you did with the boots... It's the perfect contrast and anything fall inspired I'm just in love with right now :)
ReplyDelete...And thank you ever so much for dropping by my blog and saying hello! It means so much to me. xx