10.13.2011

Roar


Today was such a horrible day. I'm practically failing chemistry, actually failed (I'm almost a hundred percent sure) french, completely bombed my math quiz, and by the time I got around to the timed english essay, I just gave up. Ahh the quarter is almost over too, I really need to work on bringing my grades up.


I'm really disappointed that I was not able to include a single one of my challenge pieces, but I really liked this outfit the way it is. I did try to add the beret or the scarfs, but none of them looked right. You know what they say: Less is always more.


Ahh the leaves are falling! I love this time of year. The amusement I get out of stepping on the leaves is kind of scary, but I LOVE IT! I was doing this on my way home, and the guy that lives next to me was walking behind me. He probably thinks I'm such a freak. Oh well!


How messy does my hair look? I do this braid at least three times during the day, but it never stays! I really need to invest in a bottle of hairspray. It is so annoying 'cause I cannot work when it's messy, but fixing is too much work. Sigh, the problems of a lazy person.

Speaking of work, I should probably go and do it right now. Quick question: Are there any movies you guys are excited for this November/December? (newspaper article).

-Violet
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig