11.01.2011

The Silent Treatment Battle

My roommate (and good friend of mine since seventh grade) and I had somewhat of a row. It wasn't too bad, but she seems a bit more than miffed. So I'm worried.

Well, here's today's outfit. I really wanted to try the long cardigan look, so I wore my Hollister one. And as much as I dislike Hollister, Abercrombie, Aeropostale and American Eagle for their advertisement tees (ones with their brand's name written across obnoxiously) I sometimes really like their individual pieces...and since they're fairly inexpensive and in decent quality, they're worth my money. This cardigan was one of those purchases. Yes, there's still the seagull on there that tells everyone I'm wearing Hollister, but I don't think it's as bad as having HOLLISTER CO written across my chest in hot pink.

Anyways, I digress. I meant to wear it unbuttoned, but I forgot, and since my lovely Neeta was taking these photos, I didn't want to be too fussy and just appreciate that she was kind and patient enough to take photos for me! Thanks Neeta, once again. Love ya loads!





Cardigan -- Hollister; Dress -- H&M; Legwarmers -- ???; Earrings -- gift; Scarf -- gift; Coat -- Wet Seal

But yea, here's my outfit you guys.

Oh, and here's Neeta's AWESOME owl earring:


See you soon, guys!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Sorry to hear you had a fight with the roomie.. no fun. Those earrings are so cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh what a cute earring! I totally agree about Hollister - sometimes you can find the greatest things, though, like your sweater! It's so classy and pretty!

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig