11.29.2011

Black Friday Madness

I cannot decide if I'm completely traumatized or amazed by my shopping experience this Black Friday. It's practically a tradition in my household to get up just before the crack of dawn (the stores didn't open at midnight back then), and rush to our little town mall. My first Black Friday experience was when I was super young. I still remember begging my mom to wake me up so I could go with her. Then not actually being able to get up which is when I had to beg my dad to take me to her. It was so funny, 'cause the lines were always super long, and I would always be the one waiting in them.

After a while my mom stopped going, that's when I started to really shop for myself. The greatest experience so far was last year, when Rose and I went to Pacsun. We got pants for fifteen dollars...is that not the greatest deal ever?? This is the first year, however, that we did not go to our town mall. Instead we went to this huge one, and the difference between the two is kind of...scary.

Even though we got there a half hour-ish early, there still soo many people waiting outfit Urban Outfitters. It was completely mental. We were the third batch in. It was intense cause the moment we got in almost everyone was pushing toward this sale section. Even though we were pushing and shoving the entire time, I think I was able score some nice deals.

This is what I got:




Ahh im so awkward, and yes I am listening to disney music....

I think overall it was a pretty good day. I'm so pumped to wear them! 

-Violet

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Darn the video didn't work on my computer but I can't wait to see what you got! I loooove UO clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely prefer Cyber Monday ... the same deals at Black Friday, but without all the crazy stampeding people ;) Plus free shipping!

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig