11.20.2011

Masquerade







British boy spotted at the masquerade ball at our university. It was a magical night, fo sho, spent with a very good friend of mine. We stalked, talked, danced, laughed, and just had fun. Sure, I'll never see British boy again, but, I still had fun with my friend, and that's all that matters.



Times like these makes me so happy for the friends that I have. They are my everything, and I don't know what I would do without them.

-Rose
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. awww you look so pretty! love the mask, dress, and shoes and your hair too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful dress. The color is great on you and the embellishments are just right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how truly beautiful you look! You are an absolute vision in this dress: looks to be made for you! Just too perfect and beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, it sounds like so much fun <3 I love the colour of your mask, and your shoes are seriously dreamy!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig