For our dance show two years ago, we had to buy these blue tights. They have been in the back of my closet ever since then. There is a wear*it wednesday being hosted by dressesfordinner, the challenge was to wear colorful tights. I figured since I had a pair I might as well wear it.
I really like this top. It's one of the most comfortable top I have ever owned. Not only that, but I can wear it with so many things. I want to try wearing it with a skirt next.
Originally, I wanted to wear cream legwarmers, but I couldn't find any. I settled for socks. It was really awkward because in gym we only had to change our shoes (half-day). The socks looked really, reallyyy bad without the boots, so the whole outfits looked so wrong. It just goes to show how important shoes actually are.
The super long vest used to be a challenge piece, but now I've actually been wearing it a lot. I think I just never really gave it much thought until now.
Ok so for my newspaper article I might be doing it one the top ten fashion trends of this year. Let me know what some of your favorites were this year?
-Violet
Love this! And those boots are to die for.
ReplyDelete