I'm really such a wimp when it comes to long skirts. I get so nervous that it won't look good, or that I'm wearing it the wrong way. I swear I feel that way about trying anything new. It's differently not a good thing, and I really want to grow out of. Hopefully this is my first step. I wasn't too sure about it in the beginning, but it's starting to grow on me.
You wouldn't think it, but that skirt is actually a dress. That's probably my favorite part of fashion. There are so many ways to put things together. Nothing has to make sense, it just has to work in the end.
The reason I bought this was for the print. I'm a hardcore pattern fan. Anything with a bunch of colors is good in my book. I love colors. In Inter Decorating we are actually learning about how different colors evoke different feelings. Did you know that red can make you feel hungry? It's true!
-Violet!
Your skirt is gorgeous...so is the scenery!
ReplyDeleteI'm a hardcore pattern fan too :) Don't be worried about long skirts, you look wonderful! These pictures are so pretty xxx
ReplyDelete