I remember how in sixth grade, I had to write an article about superstitions for our school's newspaper and I read somewhere that saying "white bunny" on the first of every month is lucky. Hence the title of today's post.
I had an outfit for you guys that was very Arthuresque, but by the time I got out of class, it was too dark. So this is the best I can do ):
See the resemblance?
Oh, and I got a tripod. Yay :)
-Rose
P.S. I'll be back soon with a post about December inspiration, to-do lists, and music!
Oh, and exciting news!
I had an outfit for you guys that was very Arthuresque, but by the time I got out of class, it was too dark. So this is the best I can do ):
See the resemblance?
Oh, and I got a tripod. Yay :)
-Rose
P.S. I'll be back soon with a post about December inspiration, to-do lists, and music!
Oh, and exciting news!


No comments
Post a Comment