12.29.2011

slow motion

Hello, lovely readers. Sorry for the recent lack of posts, it's just that both Violet and I have been enjoying time with family and we've been bumming off the whole week. So a) there are no post-worthy outfits and b) no time to actually take photos/document them with all the family here.

And this might be our last post of 2011.

So, here's my checklist for 2012
  • submit to the Teen Vogue contest (I don't know what they're calling it these days. Snapshot? Blogger of the moment? Not sure) until I get featured.
  • Do some more outfit challenges!
  • Get the Style Challenge Project (click tab above) started...maybe tweak the rules and procedures a bit,  but yea.
  • Get more involved in Wear*It Wednesdays
  • Photoshoots?
  • Become a tad less clueless about my style
This is actually a very lame list, but it covers most of it.

Well, I hope you all have a fun, but safe, New Years celebration!

See you next year, and thanks for keeping with us for the past few months!

-Rose
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig