This is the first week in a super duper long time where I actually has nice outfits the entire week. Most of the time I just start to give up toward the end of the week, but I got some good ideas this week. Ironically, the week in itself pretty much sucked.
Sorry for the majorly crappy pictures, but I didn't realize how horrible they would be until I uploaded them. Kind of wanted to go outside and take pictures, but my cousin was over. That would have been slightly weird. Although I do get a lot of those what-is-wrong-with-you looks, when I'm taking pictures at the library.
At first I wore this with a baggy brown sweater (dad's), but then I came downstairs my mom told me that it looked like something that I literally cannot translate into English. I was having my doubts about it anyway, so when she told me that I changed.
I think it is kind of an unusual mix in patterns which I'm not sure I like or not. I do like that it is a little risky and pushing the box. It didn't really turn out like expected either. Ps that top is the most awkward article of clothing I have ever worn. It was longer on one shoulder, then one side was looser than the other. Sigh it was just a mess.
This is the first time that I ever wore an indian top to school. The only reason I wore this was because my cousins from India had a bunch of shirts for me made. None of them are really my style tho (which is why I always do my own shopping), but I felt bad not wearing any of them.
This was the only one that I liked(ish). I honestly don't think it's that great, but I really like how the green polka dots are the only things that brings color.
Ahh my new favorite necklace. I really really really really LOVE those antique keys so that got me super excited but the I saw the owl on it. That made my life. Why am I so weird?
This is the first of my Black Friday tops that I wore. I love this outfit soo much! It made me feel like a little sailor. If only I had the hat...darn. Oh and thanks for the dress Rose!
My Interior Design teacher told me I was very fashionable, and I'm not embarrassed to say that I got really excited over that fact. I mean he is probably the coolest teacher ever. If I was one of those people that got super red, I would have turned into a tomato.
Well that is my week in clothes haha, I'm sorry I've been kind of slacking on the posts. I just had so much stuff going on, but it's all good now!
- Violet!
Sorry for the majorly crappy pictures, but I didn't realize how horrible they would be until I uploaded them. Kind of wanted to go outside and take pictures, but my cousin was over. That would have been slightly weird. Although I do get a lot of those what-is-wrong-with-you looks, when I'm taking pictures at the library.
At first I wore this with a baggy brown sweater (dad's), but then I came downstairs my mom told me that it looked like something that I literally cannot translate into English. I was having my doubts about it anyway, so when she told me that I changed.
I think it is kind of an unusual mix in patterns which I'm not sure I like or not. I do like that it is a little risky and pushing the box. It didn't really turn out like expected either. Ps that top is the most awkward article of clothing I have ever worn. It was longer on one shoulder, then one side was looser than the other. Sigh it was just a mess.
This is the first time that I ever wore an indian top to school. The only reason I wore this was because my cousins from India had a bunch of shirts for me made. None of them are really my style tho (which is why I always do my own shopping), but I felt bad not wearing any of them.
This was the only one that I liked(ish). I honestly don't think it's that great, but I really like how the green polka dots are the only things that brings color.
Ahh my new favorite necklace. I really really really really LOVE those antique keys so that got me super excited but the I saw the owl on it. That made my life. Why am I so weird?
This is the first of my Black Friday tops that I wore. I love this outfit soo much! It made me feel like a little sailor. If only I had the hat...darn. Oh and thanks for the dress Rose!
My Interior Design teacher told me I was very fashionable, and I'm not embarrassed to say that I got really excited over that fact. I mean he is probably the coolest teacher ever. If I was one of those people that got super red, I would have turned into a tomato.
Well that is my week in clothes haha, I'm sorry I've been kind of slacking on the posts. I just had so much stuff going on, but it's all good now!
- Violet!
nice necklace!
ReplyDeleteVery cute dress in the first look!
ReplyDeletegreat blog, I hope you will like mine too
ReplyDeleteim following :)
leopardinleather.blogspot.com
Jordan
x
i love the first look, great photos!
ReplyDeleteI really like the Indian top! The color looks fabulous on you. good for you for getting dressed up cute every day of the week--that can definitely be a challenge in school, haha. Thank you for the nice comment, love your blog!
ReplyDelete