12.18.2011

Christmas in the Air

Can you feel it? I love this time of the year so much! Shopping along side those other crazy manics, wrapping presents with the most adorable paper, and singing obnoxiously to Christmas song. Ahh it all makes me so happy. Then school comes in...and my AMAZING HIGH is out the door. I do not understand teachers. Don't they feel guilty giving us homework and tests and quiz so close to break? If I was a teacher, I would be extremely disappointed with myself.

Anyway to distract myself from homework, I went to the library. I hardly have any time to read at all, so I plan to get some reading done over the break. Since I was there I figured I might as well take outfit pictures. It's not that great though. I don't know why though cause it looked good in my head...


I don't think it flows very well. Something is just off, but I don't exactly know what. Odd.


This lake is probably the greatest part of the library (sorry if I already blabbed about this before). It's not just the great photo opportunities, but just everything. Peaceful would probably be the best way to describe it. The only other people there are old people walking around the pond. They don't judge me though, so it's all good!


I was trying to get a picture of the backpack, but it find of failed. It's really cute though, and I have officially stolen it from my mom.

So only five more days then no more school for me! I already have all my things wrapped and put in my little Christmas Corner:


Is that Teddy Bear wrapping paper not the most adorable thing you have ever seen? I love it so much! I'm soo excited this year too because I'm going to be at my aunt's house, and they have children! I always wanted to bake cookies, and leave them out for Santa with a glass of milk. The kids are my excuse to do that this year. I'm such a child.

Also, I used to tutor this little girl, and she is the sweetest thing ever. She got me this for Christmas:


It's a multicolored scarf that I genuinely like. I hate saying I don't like a present because it makes me feel terrible. I mean someone cared enough to remember me and go out and get me something, that is so incredibly sweet. I would hate to just dismiss their gift. I really, really, reallyyy liked this one though, so expect it to come up soon in a post soon!

IMPORTANT: Rose and I are hosting Wear it Wednesday this week however it's originally by Rachel! Be sure to submit your HOLIDAY INSPIRED outfits! You can email them to us at laboutiqueverteblog@gmail.com! We cannot wait to see what you guys come up with!  
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. i love that scarf, too! It looks so cozy! XOXOX

    love, polly :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pictures! You look great :)

    follow me please :)
    http://www.amazinglybe-au-tiful.blogspot.com/

    xox,
    Isa

    ReplyDelete
  3. The library seems like such a nice location. =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your top and the little Christmas snapshots! I will hurry up and put my post together for my holiday themed outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute photos!
    Oh, I'm in such a Christmas-mood too ;-)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That scarf looks so cozy! And ahh that teddy bear wrapping is the cutest :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, you look so prepared for Christmas! I on the otherhand still have a bit of prepping to do. Thankfully I'm on break right now and have all week! C:

    imsaratee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christmas is my favourite time of year also! I love your photos, your look positively lovely!
    Your blog is wonderful! Would you like to follow each other?
    xx, Maria
    http://avenuemaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That wrapping paper is adorable!! Can't wait to see how tomorrow's post turns out :) I am taking pictures in my holiday outfit today! :) ♥Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  10. you got all your presents! Be proud of ist :)

    X the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    have a visit

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank-you for the comment my lovely! I was feeling Christmassy, and I'm not anymore what's happened! :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. sweet scarf! Also your hair is lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like your blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohh, those presents looks simply delightful! I'm horribly curious at what's in that big Bath and Body Works bag, hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. really nice article and very informative blog i really like your article thanks for sharing it.....
    toronto limousine services

    ReplyDelete
  16. That scarf is pretty great! Thanks for stopping by my blog, now following you.

    Goodwill Huntingg
    Decidedly Dapper

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig