12.16.2011

Quirk

I wore this on Tuesday and I got a few compliments, two behind my back and a couple to my face. It's been a while since I wore such bright tights, but I really do love them.

I don't know what else to say right now except that I've been in studying mode all week and I'm literally getting headaches after headaches from all this studying. I'm on the brink of a major breakdown, I literally am crying right now because I think I'm going to get kicked out of the Pharmacy school. 

But at least I'll get kicked out while being true to my style. AK;JFDFUDAFIAF...stresssss.










Coat -- Wet Seal; Scarf -- Hollister; Dress -- Marshall's; Tights -- Target; Shoes -- Kohl's; Cardigan -- UO

My friend Neeta gave me this beautiful bracelet, and my name is engraved on the hanging charm. It was so sweet of her, and it makes me feel so special.

Oh, in other news, I finally have a tripod you guys. It's awfully small, so I might get another one that is taller, but still...It's a tripod.

-Rose
SHARE:

5 comments

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig