12.21.2011

Wear*It Wednesday -- Holiday

Hey everyone! Violet and I are so excited to be hosting our very first Wear*It Wednesday, originally done by Rachel of For the Birds. This week's theme is holiday inspired.
But before I get to the outfits, we would like to thank all of our lovely readers for your comments! Violet's post got a whopping 18, given our newcomer-status, that's a lot. Thanks again you guys!


Anyway, onto the holiday inspired outfits...




First off is Jessica from the Midwest Muse, and I absolutely love her traditionally holiday-ish outfit. The red and the white, the bow headband, the belt, all so cute! Thanks for participating, Jessica, your look is fab. Go to her blog post to check out the rest of her photos. 





Next is the wonderful Rebekah of From the Mixed up Files, and I love the chicness of this look. The beret and the tiny peeks of red are so perfect! Check out the rest of her post here. And don't forget to scroll her blog itself, it's great! Thanks, Rebekah!




Our third participant is Miss Rachel herself, the original host of Wear*It Wednesdays. I like how her outfit is quite a different take on the holiday aspect. Sure, she's got the glittery-gold part down, but a maxi skirt? Never saw that one before, but Rachel introduces it so gracefully. This outfit is just wonderful! Thanks, Rachel, for your submission and for letting us host this week. Check out the rest of her post!


She's wearing: Top: Ann Taylor Loft, Skirt: Thrifted, Shoes: TJ Maxx





And our last submission was from Salazar of 14 Shades of Grey. Ahh this one is so cute, and I especially love the layered tights! Do check out the rest of her post! Thank, Salazar, for your submission.


Wow, that was exciting! Thanks again to all that submitted, it really means a lot to us!

And here are our outfits:
Violet came up with a comfy casual take on the holidays and it is so cute, I love the bow in her hair. Bows make me smile.



And here's my take:








I wore this yesterday to watch the new Sherlock Holmes with my brother and friends, which was fantastic, by the way. Gotta love Jude Law, and Robert Downey Jr. . I was in such a good mood, that finals were over and I was free for three weeks or so! Yep, I think that's all I have to say about this outfit, hahaha.
Today I went Christmas shopping and got all of it done in one go, three hours, one mall. It was wonderful.






I also decorated my room, somewhat, and so say hello to the mini Christmas tree, Laurie...named after the British boy!




-Rose
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Thank you ladies, for hosting! Everybody looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow everyone looks great and festive! I love all the red, it's one of my favorite colors!! Thanks for hosting, you guys did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the long skirt!

    xx
    mycherrygum.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww, I love that sweater with the snowman!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the outfits are so cute! I love your blog. Would you like to follow each other? x
    http://viewsofnow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your sweet comment about my outfit/blog! Everyone looks great as usual!

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig