It's been cloudy and foggy since yesterday, and today was much warmer, feeling like 60 degrees, and it just smelled...so wonderful.
I had a wave of inspiration inside me and it was bubbling over, so I made a December style plan on Polyvore, and even pulled up some photos from my other blog to make a collage. I actually took another collage from that blog too. Man, I'm so excited for the winter, the longest season of the year.
This winter, I shall be donning earmuffs, floppy hats (I own one now, in a beautiful pumpkin color), velvet in deep jewel tones and black (of course), Nordic-printed tights, oxfords, suede and boots, satchels, and ponchos and such. A reoccurring color in this plan is emerald...as I am obsessed with that color. I really hope to find a green velvet dress, that would be so perfect!
I had a wave of inspiration inside me and it was bubbling over, so I made a December style plan on Polyvore, and even pulled up some photos from my other blog to make a collage. I actually took another collage from that blog too. Man, I'm so excited for the winter, the longest season of the year.
This winter, I shall be donning earmuffs, floppy hats (I own one now, in a beautiful pumpkin color), velvet in deep jewel tones and black (of course), Nordic-printed tights, oxfords, suede and boots, satchels, and ponchos and such. A reoccurring color in this plan is emerald...as I am obsessed with that color. I really hope to find a green velvet dress, that would be so perfect!
This was my winter inspiration collage from 2009, and I think it's applicable this year too. I was, and still am, so proud of this collage. I don't remember where all the photos are from, but I know that some I found on weheartit, The Sartorialist's blog, Teen Vogue and Gemma Booth's website.
And here's the collage I made today:
See a theme?
I am just so excited!
Here's some music for you to enjoy too...some of them are wintery, some of them, not so much. But still, good music!
Enjoy!
-Rose
And here's the collage I made today:
![]() |
| photo courtesy of style.com |
See a theme?
I am just so excited!
Here's some music for you to enjoy too...some of them are wintery, some of them, not so much. But still, good music!
Enjoy!
-Rose



I'm super excited for winter too. Love your collages!
ReplyDeletexo Sherrie
Closet Hound
really great pics, and fun to see your 2009 collage as well!
ReplyDeletehttp://styleservings.blogspot.com/
Everything you're lusting after I am, as well! Especially some warm circle scarves to wrap around my neck when it starts to get even colder ❤
ReplyDeletethanks, lady! I love vampire weekend! I havent heard this song though... listening to it and I like it so far!! thanks for stopping by my blog!! Yours is lovely :D
ReplyDeletelove, polly :D
love your collages, they are all fab!!
ReplyDeleteI love these! I'd totally wear all of these!
ReplyDeleteYour collages look great! Pretty hats! :)
ReplyDeleteReally cute inspiration items and lovely songs. :) I'm terribly excited for the holiday season too!
ReplyDeleteKaylee
xo