1.01.2012

for auld lang syne...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


I always wanted to post this song on New Year's, so here it is! The lyrics are spot on about how I and a lot of us feel...I don't know about the video, but enjoy! I hope you all have a happy, prosperous and safe 2012!


"The New Year" -- Death Cab for Cutie

-Rose
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Happy new year to you too! <3 I hope it is truly wonderful!

    x
    Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that song!

    Happy New Year!

    Satin&Souffles xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this song :) Long Live Death Cab!

    Hope you have a happy new year!

    Thanks for visiting my blog <3
    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! Thanks for commenting on my post! x
    http://viewsofnow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy new year lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had actually never listened to this song before. Hope you have a great 2012!

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig