1.07.2012

What a Lovely Morning!


Ahh I was supposed to post yesterday, but this whole week has been so stressful. I hardly got any sleep, had a million tests, completely bombed in dance, and started to get really annoyed with some close friends. Overall it was a pretty crappy week. Rant over sorry! Anyway this outfit was from Tuesday.


I finally wore the red tank I got from Urban during Black Friday. Until recently I had not idea how to wear it. Well actually that's not true. I had some ideas, but I did not have the right clothes to put it together. Also, I wore that scarf my last buddy gave to me for Christmas. The only problem with it was that is was sooooo long. My friend gave me this idea to tie it at the ends and make it a circle scarf though. It looked much better that way.



Well that's all for today!

-Violet! 
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Love the colorful scarf :) And I totally know what you mean about getting bogged down with school - it does make the week more difficult :( Hope this upcoming week treats you well :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog <3
    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! Love the scarf. It's so pretty and colourful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your rainbow scarf! So cute. Thanks for dropping by Goodwill Huntingg, are we following each other yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog and stopped to say hello! Those boots are really cute and your scarf is pretty sweet. I like it as an infinity scarf, so great idea turning it into one!


    Audrey
    www.puttingmetogether.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig