1.09.2012

breakfast at tiffany's





On Saturday, my friends and I went to New York City, and we had such a blast. The weather was absolutely beautiful, and so Central Park was a must, that's where I took these photos. And then, we visited the house in which the filming of Breakfast at Tiffany's took place. Yep, Holly Golightly and Mr. Yunioshi's place!



The people walking past us as we took photos were giving us the WORST looks ever, like we were loons. We just weren't posh enough for the Upper East Side, I guess. But damn, was the neighborhood beautiful or what...it just made me want to drop everything and just move there, work in a coffee shop maybe. Hahaha, but such romantic dreams cannot exist in a materialistic world like ours, now, can it?

How were your weekends?

-Rose
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. Gorgeous colors!

    Shannon
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!! YOU ARE SO PRETTY

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colours! I get the same weird looks, I either wave or ignore them. x hivennn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adoring the pink and red! Such a cute combination - it looks fantastic on you :)

    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely outfit! Those colours look wonderful on you and yes, the streets are beautiful.
    xo Maria
    http://avenuemaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, you look so cute! Love the colour combination.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so beautiful! What a gorgeous color combination! Exploring the city is always so much fun, especially with friends!


    Hope you have a lovely weekend! :)

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  8. Abbbsolutely gorgeous. I have NEVER been to NYC, I want to so bad. Some day!


    xo

    Dolled Up Daily

    Haylee

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gosh, i LOVE that you did this! i'd visit there too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that bright sweater....so pretty :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your pink jacket is so beautiful. It really makes you glow.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for commenting on my blog!!! I'll follow you now, maybe you follow me?XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blog is so nice! I love your colors and places where you take photos... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Upper East Side is way posh LOL. Follow each other?

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig