I should be savoring every minute that I have left of winter break...but all last week, I just bummed and spent time goofing off with friends. I mean, it's true that I won't see them for another 3-4 months, but I should have focused on prepping for next semester more. I guess that's what this weekend's for.
I love my orange pants to death. They're actually jeggings, and you know when your thighs rub together in normal leggings, the little balls of cloth that form? That's forming, and that goes to show how much I love them. But in all honesty, they barely look or feel like leggings to me. So I refuse to called them jeggings!
The butterfly top is actually a one shouldered top that I really neglect because it's so short and looks awful on me alone (because of my extra pudge...which I really hope to lose by this summer so that I can do this cute top some justice!), but when I saw it in the closet that day, I had to pair it with these pants! And I quite like the look of it.
This outfit was what I wore yesterday, to see a couple friends and hang out, then afterwards to a movie. I think that yesterday was absolute perfection.
Also, thanks so much to all our readers for your continuous support and feedback! We are so grateful that we have somewhat of a following, really!
-Rose
Hat -- UO; Jacket -- Hollister; Cardigan -- Marshalls; Top -- Kohl's; Pants -- PacSun
The butterfly top is actually a one shouldered top that I really neglect because it's so short and looks awful on me alone (because of my extra pudge...which I really hope to lose by this summer so that I can do this cute top some justice!), but when I saw it in the closet that day, I had to pair it with these pants! And I quite like the look of it.
Sweater -- Zara; Skirt -- H&M; Shoes -- F21
This outfit was what I wore yesterday, to see a couple friends and hang out, then afterwards to a movie. I think that yesterday was absolute perfection.
Also, thanks so much to all our readers for your continuous support and feedback! We are so grateful that we have somewhat of a following, really!
-Rose
Hello, Rose!
ReplyDeleteThis is primarily a reply to your comment left on the blog, Mix Tape, (Hi, I'm Lizzie, its creator), but I must say, I'm enjoying your style! That red floppy hat? Adorable.
Right, right. To the original task at hand: In case Blogger doesn't notify that I replied to your comment on the post itself, (does it do that? This seems new...) I basically said thanks so much for commenting and supporting our blog. The contributors work hard to write about intriguing topics spanning the various facets of culture. We like it when we get it right.
Now, I will add, given your love for style, that fashion posts are Wednesdays. But don't limit yourself to that, haha!
Thanks again!
I look forward to getting to know you as the year progresses.
--Lizzie
Okay...so I must be pretty tired because I thought I was looking at Rose's outfit. But I wasn't. Sorry about that!
ReplyDeleteI really like your shoes, Rose. F21 is probably where the majority of my shoe selection is from.
Take care!
--Lizzie
www.dreamsusreal.blogspot.com
You look great! I love the red pants - beautiful shade on you :)
ReplyDeleteI love those red/orange pants! They're super cute. I wish the real world came with winter breaks.. live it up while it lasts!! :) -Rachel (for the birds)
ReplyDeleteBoth outfits are beautiful! I really love the second though - yellow + florals = everything I love!
ReplyDeleteCute outfits! I'm loving those red pants - I have a pair of red pants and I adore them so much :) Such a great item :)
ReplyDeleteTasia
I love the yellow sweater!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so into this colour right now!!
Great pics!!
http://clothes-and-fairytales.blogspot.com
The pants look like jeans in the photos, I can't tell that they are leggings. Love that orange color, and your hat is so cute! Happy new year to you!
ReplyDeleteI love the hat.
ReplyDeletegreat photo's
ReplyDeletexxx
I love the hat - very sweet! x
ReplyDeleteI'm running a giveaway on my blog to win an American Apparel clutch or Models Own nail varnishes - please check it out!
You're looking fab.
ReplyDeleteYou have a very nice blog, would you like to follow each other? <3
http://vivaciousblog17.blogspot.com
Those pants are amazing!
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute! Thanks for the sweet comment on my post! x
ReplyDeletehttp://viewsofnow.blogspot.com/
Lovely hat!))
ReplyDelete