1.23.2012

Winter Flowers


Winter is my favorite season. It's not just because of the snow, which I love, but it is also so much fun to layer. I don't think you can tell, but I am wearing three tops: my jacket, the floral tee, and another mesh tank. My favorite part is the contrast between the actual winter season, and the spring season my shirt suggests. 



My friend gave me this necklace for my Sweet Sixteen, but I wasn't sure what to wear it with. Then I figured since I already had some floral stuff going on, I might as well continue the pattern. I'm completely in love with it. I usually wear super long necklaces, so this is a nice change!


My friend took these pictures. We were "studying" at the library. I put quotations around studying, because we got like nothing done (like every other time we try to study together). Which is probably not a good thing considering I have midterms coming up really soon argh. 


Oh and for all those Patriot fans, Giants are going to be taking you DOWN! 

-Violet
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. That look is great - I love that floral top :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this outfit...it is the perfect outfit to brighten up a winter day! that blouse is beautiful on you, and the necklace goes perfectly with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute top! I like florals in the winter months!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Love the floral top and that necklace is the perfect accessory :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The snow looks very pretty! I wish it would hurry up and snow in England already.

    Laura
    whitewinters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute top! love florals in winter! :)
    nice blog x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the winter because of layering, but I hate the cold! haha And that made me giggle when you wrote about studying with your friend. The same happens to me when I try to study with friends. haha
    http://style.fashionaddictgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing outfit dear!
    Gorgeous blog!
    Following! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig