Have you ever worn a shirt so many times that it just starts to get that look to it? Like that beaten down look? Well I think that is what is happening to this top. I'm actually very determined not to throw it away though. I have a few ideas in my head, but I'm not sure how they will work out. Cross your fingers
Sorry for the horrible quality of the pictures, and also for the extended absence. I was just going through a lot of studying stress and what-not, but I got everything under control now!
This whole week is going to be hell, so I'm probably going to have some good outfits. I always come up with the best outfits when I am under the most stress. Maybe I'm just trying to take the attention off the circles under my eyes. I don't know, I'm just probably weird like that.
Anyway, I'll be back later this week with a much better outfit!
- Violet
Hope your week goes well - think positive! Stripes are so chic!
ReplyDeleteBut this shirt is so cute!
ReplyDelete